Leslee at Catawba Falls
Leslee Reiter has lived in the Asheville North Carolina area since 1987. She started Thornton Realty in 2001 to provide confidential and customized service to her clients, customers and friends. Thornton Realty is a member of the local, state and national boards of Realtors, the regional Multiple Listing Service (MLS), the top national web sites for land and farm sales, and has a large web of professional connections across western North Carolina who are involved either directly or indirectly with the practice of real estate in western North Carolina.
Thornton Realty is 100% referral based. Happy clients are returning clients.
Leslee has a degree in Industrial Engineering (BS Purdue, 1980) and utilizes these critical thinking skills for the various complexities that invariably crop up in most real estate deals, especially raw land tracts that are located in the western North Carolina mountains. Dovetailing with real estate, Leslee has a special interest in environmental sustainability including solar applications, best land/forestry management practices, native plants and animals of the Southern Appalachians, water and energy conservation, etc.
She has built two homes in Asheville and is a continuous student in the craft of sustainable home design and living. Leslee has also been a Master Gardner since 1985 and enjoys the climate and bio-diversity of the Southern Appalachian Mountains.
Leslee works closely with North Carolina Registered Foresters, North Carolina Registered Surveyors, attorneys, and other professionals in the land/home trade to assist clients with the best outcomes possible.
Leslee often joins up with the super forces of John Culp, who is a registered NC forester and NC real estate agent. He is centered in the Asheville area and to learn more about him contact Leslee.
Leslee advised me on an acquisition of 216 acres with 2 houses on it. She provided comps on other properties which helped establish a value before purchasing. She followed every detail and managed the closing process including finding a 3 acre parcel that the attorney had not been properly recorded. She also provided information on zoning, taxes, and county requirements on placing land in the forestry use program and helped coordinate consultants such as the surveyor and the forester. She made a complicated 30 day closing possible. I have been in the real estate development business in the southeast for 45 years and would put her at the top of all the brokers I have worked with.
Leslee Reiter is a great asset to any buyer or seller in todays real estate market. She goes over and beyond her responsibilities, adding a special personal touch that assures you she is looking after your best interests. We have used her several times and would highly recommend her. We look forward to continuing our business relationship and friendship with Leslee in the future!
Some of the Home and Land Sales brokered by Leslee:
- 3/2 home in the Bent Creek community, Asheville NC
- 200-Acre land tract with cabin and four incredible waterfalls
- 30 acres with two homes in Weaverville NC
- 215-Acres with two homes in Black Mountain , North Carolina
- 103-Acre tract of mountain land in Weaverville with a spectacular creek
- 19-Acre piece of Commercial property near Exit 37, I-40
- 15-acre farm with farm house in Asheville
- Small cottage near the Grove Park Inn, Asheville North Carolina
- 17-acre tract of land in McDowell County NC, touching Mackie Creek
- Large Arts and Craft home on 11.7 acres ten minutes SE from downtown Asheville
- Completely updated home in Haw Creek, East Asheville, on Leslie Lane
- 34 acres of excellent farm land in Leicester, Willow Creek
- 49-acre land tract in Black Mountain NC , Tree haven Rd (brokered twice)
- 47-acre land tract in Asheville adjacent to Blue Ridge Parkway, (brokered twice)
- 89 acres of mountain land with BIG VIEWS in the Fletcher NC area
- 17.4 acres in Rutherford County, Cedar Creek (brokered twice)
- 163 acres in Madison County, Revere area
- 170 acres north of Marion in the North Cove community
- 92 acres in Candler off Billy Cove with two homes
- 300 acres near Bryson City in Swain County of the Alarka area
- 850 acres in Swain County– the largest privately held land tract in the county with 2 houses and lake. Locally known as “The Tree Farm”.
- 256-acre farm in Madison County NC located in the Walnut Creek area
- 209 acres of mountain land, Madison County in the area referred to as “Devil’s Den” off of Walnut Creek Road, Marshall North Carolina
- 26 acres in Madison County NC which was the other half of a beautiful cove located near Mars Hill North Carolina.
- 102 acres in Jackson County in the Cullowhee area which overlooks Western Carolina University
- 161 acres, Leicester North Carolina
- 17 acres, farm land, Leicester NC
- 253 acres, Leicester NC—Sandymush area
- 121 acres, Leicester NC, Sandymush area
- 70 acres, Madison County North Carolina, Shelton Laurel—adjacent to USFS lands and huge waterfall!
- 57 acres, Weaverville NC in the Paint fork area
- 37 acres, Fairview NC on Old Fort Rd
- 45 acres, Fairview NC in the desirable Brush Creek area
- 15 acres, Fairview NC, fantastic riverfront property on Cane Creek
- 4 acres, Mills River North Carolina—another fantastic river front property
- 3.1 acre lot, Fletcher NC
- 16-acre lot, Fletcher NC
- 4-acre lot, Fletcher NC
- 5 acres plus cabin, Fairview North Carolina located on a super one-acre pond
- 7.5 acres, commercial property, Asheville NC located near Biltmore Mall
- 35 acres, commercial acreage, Asheville (brokered twice)
- 164 acres, Hot Springs area of Madison County NC
- 56 acres, Dix Creek, Leicester NC
- 35 acres, Cedar Creek, Rutherford County NC
- 160 acres, Henderson County NC, HWY 64
- 12 acres, Henderson County NC, Skipper’s Ridge—land locked property
- The Audubon Tract—101 acres located in Rutherford NC and McDowell NC Counties (brokered twice). This tract has a nice pond with outstanding privacy.
If you need information about any of our services, please call Leslee at 828-230-5734 or email email@example.com